Rehab hotline provides information on drug and alcohol rehabs to assists those seeking help with addiction for themselves or a loved one. You will find information on the different types of drugs that are abused, how to identify substance abuse and addiction, as well as detailed information on what expect from the various type of rehabs available to combat drug and alcohol abuse. If you are seeking immediate assistance in finding a rehab near you, please call our toll free 24 hour rehab hotline at (866) 531-4569.
Are you Suffering from Addiction?
Addiction is a problem that is extremely severe and needs immediate medical attention. If you suspect that you or a loved one is suffering from a drug addiction or alcoholism, then certain signs and symptoms can help you make sure that there is a problem. These symptoms are:
- Uncontrolled use of the substance or alcohol – The concerned person cannot control the urge to use drugs or alcohol even when he tries.
- Suffering from withdrawal – An addict when does not take his usual fix of the substance dose of the substance suffer from withdrawal symptoms that are very uncomfortable and include nausea, vomiting, shivering, cold sweat, anxiety, diarrhea, headache and increased heart rate.
- Show of suspicious and secretive behavior – A person suffering from an addiction goes to great lengths to hide his habit and therefore you may notice unusually secretive and isolated behavior.
- Getting into legal trouble – The addict may get into legal trouble because of his habit like stealing to fund his habit or DUI.
- Living in a state of denial – Most of the time people who are addicted remain in a state of denial that they have a serious problem.
- Facing problems both at professional and personal front – This is a very common occurrence. A person suffering from an addiction usually shows a sudden drop in performance at work or school and faces domestic issues as well.
Rehab Hotline for Drugs and Alcohol
A lot of people sadly believe that drug or alcohol addiction can be overcome with willpower only without any medical treatment. However, it is only a myth specifically when people have been using drugs for a long period of time as the brain changes in response to prolonged exposure to those drugs. This means that person cannot survive without his or her daily fix unless he takes professional help in the form a recovery program.
Rehab and recovery programs are available for both drug and alcohol abuse and addiction cases. Both these programs provide addicts the support that they need to rehabilitate. There different types of and alcohol or drug rehabs available. It is easy to find programs that address specific drugs and are specialized to suit people of different genders. There are even faith based alcohol rehab programs available.
Alcohol and drug recovery programs are available in several different formats, though these 2 are most common: inpatient and outpatient. You choose a program depending upon your problem and its severity.
How We Can Help You Start the Road to Recovery
There are a vast choice of drug and alcohol recovery program available. With so many different choices available, you may find it difficult to select the one that is right for you. If you are ready to get help with drug addiction, our hotline is available for you 24/7 to help you start the road to recovery. All you need to do is pick up your phone and call and we will help you find the best alcohol and drug rehab program for you.